How I surprised my husband about our IVF Pregnancy outcome?

I am posting this out of popular demand. :o)

I have received many nice emails and comments about my IVF process and pregnancy. I always get the following question: "how did you tell your husband you were pregnant?"

I told him we were pregnant on Easter. I purchased plastic Easter eggs and in the Easter eggs I wrote "surprise we are pregnant" on little pieces of paper.

{via}

There were many tears of joy and pure relief that we were pregnant and could put the IVF medication and doctors behind us.

Guess what we are having....

I am going the SUYL at Kelly's Korner this week.

1 comment:

  1. I found very good and I would like to congratulate you for your work.
    ivf success rates Mexico

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...