The lady helping me, Maria was so sweet and helpful. She advised:
- Purchase maternity clothes that would fit you prior to maternity. She said the only thing that should be growing is your tummy. I am praying this is the only part that grows and not my butt too! :o)
- The tummy/belly bands are great to use with the pants that you already own.
- There is a fake belly at 7 months in the fitting room that you can simulate as if you were that size while you are shopping for clothes.
These are some of the basic wardrobe building things on my maternity clothes "wish list" so far:
1. The Tummy Tube- $26 (want in black and white)
2. ASSETS Marvelous Mama Terrific Tights- $18 (want black ones)
Just for fun I also went into the Ferragamo store and found this beautiful purse that I am adding to my "wish list/dream list". The only problem is that it is as much as a mortgage payment so I need to keep dreaming for now. But it was something fun for me to do to get my mind off things. Whatever works right!?
One day if I own a lot of beautiful purses I am either going to organize them like this:
or like this:
I love the handbags hanging on hooks above the clothes. It looks so organized and very chic, in my opinion, and easy to find all of your beautiful purses.