Possible Infection

So, after the Mock Embryo Transfer I started to freak out because I thought that I had an infection. I was in a lot of pain and went to the doctor's to get checked out. I was okay and everything turned out to be just fine. My ovary was just sore because of the position of it in relation to my uterus.

I am in a waiting period right now because I need to get a clearance letter from another doctor for a preexisting condition that I have. This weekend I have an acupuncture appointment for general stress management, a nutritionist appointment, and an injection class. This is where I get to learn all about how to give myself the injections and mix the medicine.

Fun, fun, fun!

Good news we are eligible for the shared risk program. You get your money back if it doesn't work after 6 cycles of trying.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...