Acupuncture and Injection Class

First things first, if you are going to do IVF you have to get over a fear of needles. Therefore, I am diving right in and doing acupuncture. My first appointment was last Sunday and I am doing weekly appointments with my acupuncturist, Karisa. I love her she is so sweet. At times during this process, I have been feeling that I have no control over my body. The acupuncture is making me feel more in control of my body.


Also, last week on Thursday I had an injection class where I learned about my protocol and what needles I needed to use for my specific medications. It was an interesting class and I met a very sweet couple there as well. It helped with not feeling alone and meeting someone else who is also going through this process. In my next post, I will talk about my specific protocol and my recent diagnosis of high blood pressure and how that alters my IVF protocol. More on that later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...