Sure Shot

Well, my insurance is going to pay for nothing. Yep...you heard me right they are going to pay for absolutely zero of our expenses because infertility isn't covered in my plan. The medicine and injections are going to start the first week of August (hopefully). I am eagerly waiting to get this process started.


I have started to read Parents magazine and I am considering getting a subscription. Does anyone else read this magazine?


I read about "Sure Shot" and I thought it was a good idea. Especially, since I love to organize this idea is perfect for me.


Ask your pediatrician for a copy of your child's vaccination records (a.k.a a shot card). You want to make sure that your child's doctor reviews this each visit and carry it with you when you travel.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...