Kindle

I love my Kindle it is one of the best inventions in my opinion. But I keep telling my husband that I want an iPad too. A nurse, the other day, even said that I could go into sales at Amazon because I was so convincing about purchasing a Kindle.



{pic}



While I was in the doctor's office, I whipped out my Kindle and browsed for books about IVF and I found this one:

I liked the book because she writes and communicates like you are a close friend and she completely understands the anxiety and emotions surrounding IVF.

Last night, I did make the mistake of reading it before bed and I was wired. I couldn't get to sleep for over an hour. It was as if I consumed five cups of coffee. Note to self do not read IVF books before bed.

This book fulfills my first item on my to do list.



Compensated Links Used In Post

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...